Coe College is a private liberal arts college located in Cedar Rapids, in Iowa City “United States “, and founded in 1851. The college is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. It is a member of the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities, the Associated Colleges of the Midwest, and many other associations.
The Coe offers more than 40 off-campus degree programs and is ranked among the top 20% of colleges and universities in the United States. It offers an exceptional undergraduate experience and gives its scholars access to more than 1,000 internships and job opportunities.
Coe College teams are committed to being a member of Division III of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Men’s sports include baseball, soccer, golf, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and wrestling, while women’s sports include golf, basketball, cross country, soccer, softball, diving & swimming, tennis, track & field, and volleyball.
The College offers merit-based international scholarships to recognize outstanding students from all parts of the world and to provide them with financial support.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): COE College;
- Host university: COE College;
- Host Country: United States of America;
- Scholarship Level: scholarship is available to undertake an undergraduate study program at COE College;
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000;
- Countries Eligibility: International;
- Deadline: February 1, 2021.
The international scholarship is a partial scholarship; its value can go up to 30,000 dollars. The scholarships are renewal and are for on-campus work-study.
To be eligible to apply for International Scholarships at COE College The applicant must:
- Not be a citizen nor a long-term resident of the United States;
- Intend to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program at Coe College;
- Live in on-campus residential housing;
- Fulfill all the requirements for admission to Coe College;
- Have completed their high school and have acquired the necessary qualification for admission into COE College USA;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials;
- Candidates must be available to take up the scholarship for the 2021 academic year.
Applicants will need to apply for the Coe College by completing the common application and providing the required supporting documentation before the deadlines:
- Extended Fall Term Deadline: April 1.
- Spring Term Deadline: October 1?
Required documents generally are:
- Certified or Original copies of secondary school transcripts translated into English.
- National Examination results.
- English language proficiency test score, of any of these test :
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT).
- American College Testing (ACT).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)