Many students want to study abroad, but due to economic hurdles, some are unable to do so. To help students earn a degree in Canada, the University of Western Ontario is pleased to offer a beautiful educational program called International Student Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The basic objective of this program is to support talented and intelligent candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University in Canada.
The University of Western Ontario is a public research university in Ontario, Canada. It was established in the year 1919. The university has a wide range of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
When you study at this university, you will engage with a group of academics and build excellent relationships that will last. Western academic leaders provide their students with many opportunities for intensive exploration and collaboration.
Application deadline: applications are ongoing!
- Institution: University of Western Ontario
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from all over the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degrees in any course are offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship will be given based on excellent academic performance, creative and exceptional thought, and relevant extracurricular activities.
- Aspiring students must have their high school certificates with an outstanding academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must register in the undergraduate degree coursework at Western University. After enrolling, then apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide the official transcripts, photocopy of passport and an essay, and a nomination from their school.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree certificate and must meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose main language is not English, you will be recommended to provide one of the following acceptable language tests: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
The winning candidates will receive a grant range between $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fees.